Since 2014, the Foundation has funded more than $125,000 in purchases for various Hospital Departments. Some of these items included:
- New Blood Draw Chair
- 2- Bariatric Waiting Room Chairs
- TV for Pulmonary Rehab Education
- Matrix Rotary Hip Machine (used as treatment option for patients with hip, knee, back, and lower extremity diagnoses)
- Power Adjustable Treatment Table
- Arthroscopy Instrument Set
- Cabinet Blanket Warming Unit
- New Adobe Computer Software
Infection Control Department:
- Controlled Air Purifying Respirator Unit & Supplies (used in caring for patients with airborne diseases, such as tuberculosis, varicella, or measles, as well as MERS, SARS, and Ebola. They provide respiratory protection for employees involved in the care of these patients).
Food Services Department:
- New Refrigerator Cold Case Cabinet
Cass City Medical Practice:
- New Base Exam Table with leg crutches
These purchases will save each listed department thousands of dollars and will benefit our patients in many ways. The items purchased are key to moving our hospital forward with the most updated equipment & technology. The support to the Foundation allows this to happen.