Hills & Dales General Hospital
The primary purpose of your job position is to perform various laboratory analysis in the area of blood banking, coagulation, microbiology, hematology, urinalysis and serology in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by the Pathologist or Director of Laboratory, to assure that a quality laboratory service is being provided at all times.
- Bachelor degree preferable as MT/CLS with clinical rotation from approved program and subsequent ASCP or equivalent certification.
- Must be certified within 6 months of hire.
- Able to perform high complexity testing as described by CLIA ’88.
- Clinical Laboratory experience required.
- New graduates welcome.
- Able to express oneself through verbal and written communication.
- Calm and patient demeanor when dealing with people.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com