Hills & Dales General Hospital
Responsible for providing professional occupational therapy and rehabilitation services, and enrichment/purposeful activities in conjunction with therapy services as appropriate, in both inpatient and outpatient settings within Hills & Dales General Hospital.
- Graduation from an ACOTE-accredited Occupational Therapy education program (or equivalent).
- Licensed to practice as Occupational Therapy Assistant in the State of Michigan.
- CPR for Professional Rescuer or BLS-C certification required (will be provided by employer).
- Communicating effectively with therapists, physicians and other co-workers in order to facilitate efficient and successful patient outcomes.
- Be able to identify and resolve problems within the work setting.