Hills & Dales General Hospital
Responsibility includes all admitting functions and occasional reception/cashier duties. Duties will be performed in a courteous and professional manner in keeping with quality patient care.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Office Assistant program preferred.
- Admitting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology required.
- Typing and computer skills required.
- Basic clinical evaluation and assessment skills are required for all age groups of patients services by the facility for which the individual may be involved in the patient care including neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.