Hills & Dales General Hospital
Responsibility includes all admitting functions, educating patients about their insurance coverage and collecting amounts due, issuing receipts, completes bank deposits, balances cash drawer daily or at the end of your shift.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Medical Office Assistant program preferred.
- Certificate within the next 3 months.
- Telephone etiquette, message taking and direct contact with the public.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to prioritize and deal with stressful
fast-paced office situations.
- Typing and computer skills required.
- Basic clinical evaluation and assessment skills are required for all age groups of patient services by the facility for which the individual may
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com