Website Hills & Dales General Hospital
Primary purpose of this position is to procure specimens for analysis by the laboratory, centrifugation of blood samples, preparation of out-going reference lab samples and assisting in Microbiology.
- Certificate of Phlebotomy education and clinical training from approved program.
- Subsequent ASCP or equivalent certification preferred but not required.
- Clinical Laboratory experience preferred. New Graduates welcome.
- Able to express oneself through verbal and written communication.
- Calm and patient demeanor when dealing with people.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org